The Licensee shall
- provide the Licensor with all necessary co-operation in relation to this Agreement.
- comply with all applicable laws and regulations with respect to it’s activities.
- carry out all responsibilities set out in this Agreement in a timely and efficient manner. In the event of any delay in the Licensee’s provision of such assistance, as agreed by the Parties, the Licensor may adjust any agreed schedule as reasonably necessary at its sole discretion.
- obtain and maintain all necessary licenses, consents, and permissions necessary for the Licensee, its contractors, and agents to perform their obligations under this Agreement.
- ensure that its network and systems comply with the relevant specifications provided by the Licensor from time to time.
- be solely responsible for procuring and maintaining its network connections and telecommunications links from its systems to the Licensor’s data centres, and all problems, conditions, delays, delivery failures and all other loss or damage arising from or relating to the Licensee’s network connections or telecommunications links or caused by the internet.
- be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of its passwords. If the Licensee becomes aware of any unauthorized access to the Product, it shall notify the Licensor
- shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness and intellectual property ownership or right to use of all Licensee Data
The rights provided under this Agreement are granted to the Licensee only, and shall not be considered granted to any subsidiary, affiliate, holding company of the Licensee.